Thursday 26 April 2012

BEST of SHOUJO Manga! COMING THIS SPRING!





As a female...Do you not read Shoujo manga??
eeeeh...I DO!


But all you talk about it Bleach, Bakuman, Noblesse, etc....
I spoke about Skip Beat and Black Bird and...um...you know, chapter updates are not too exciting in the Shoujo world!! 


So you read them, then?
YES! Tons!!


Oh, which ones?
TONS! ><'
.....


In fact I was thinking of going all SHOUJO on you! 

Meaning??
I will make Spring Shoujo concentrated!
During May/June I will introduce a Shoujo manga I read and regard highly. ~~Current ones...not the obvious old great shoujo, you can find those lists everywhere~~


I look forward to it!! 


PLEASE, by all means, recommend your favourite Shoujo Manga stories! 




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP ME A WORD OR TWO! ^^